Saturday, May 24, 2014

Part 1 of: After I Meet That Special Lady


Lady, you are definitely so attractive. You are always con-
siderate & active. You do look nice and I do cook rice. We
give each other tender care & good advice. You are a diva
but you are modest and special.

You say what you mean & you're an intellectual. We can
stay in or we can go out. Yes, we have lots of fun without
any doubts. We spend plenty of quality time together. We
will eat bread and try new things forever.

Our exclusive relationship is solid and real. We always re-
veal & we know how to deal. You are sweet like every che-
rry & grape. I am your Superman without the cape. You're
so elegant & we do dance. You're relevant like our true ro-
mance.

Nothing will ever break our tightly-sealed bond. Regularly,
we can have picnics at parks with ponds. You have needs
that I'll always fulfill. We will and should enjoy some thrills.
You have experience & confidence. You have vast knowle-
dge and common sense. You ignore ignorance & you are
great. Even if you got big, I'll still be there for you so often.

We exercise creatively & have sessions of silliness. We'll
show our emotions and have long, romantic talks. We will
laugh a lot & have long, romantic walks. I will always have
your favorite type of wine. We will dine in and out and you
are very fine.

You are clever so we can do whatever. We will keep our r-
elationship interesting forever. We'll grow with each other
and we will keep achieving. We'll make our dreams come
true & we will keep believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment