Friday, March 6, 2015

Word 2010 is Bold Like Art Exhibit-Like Dens (HAH-HAH!) (I Am Also Learning More About Excel 2010 Through Excel Online and My Research.)

You can input a text box if you want to. Aim at the Insert tab on the Ribbon then
pick the text box order. A drop-down box will show. Choose Draw Text Box. Click
& pull the document to make the text box. Then, you can start typing in the box.

While you're within the drop-down list, you can also make a decision regarding o-
ne of the built-in text boxes that have predefined colors, fonts, positions, & sizes.
You will not need to click and pull to draw it when you choose that order.

Do you want to move a text box? You can do so after picking the text box & hove-
ring the mouse over 1 of the edges of the text box. The pointer will decide to bec-
ome a cross with arrows on all ends. Click & pull the text box where you want to
move it to.

You can modify the size of the text so click the text box. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!
Click and pull one of the sizing handles on the corners of the text until it is the si-
ze of your choosing. Pulling the sizing handles on any corner will modify the heig-
ht and width simultaneously.

I started learning Word 2010 on gcflearnfree.org and I did well on most of part 1. I
was not allowed to make a text box through Word online, because it does not ha-
ve all of the Word 2010 features. HAH! I still submitted the assignment though but
the grader sent it back. I completed every other task for that assignment though.

I was not allowed to go to part 2 because the grader marked my assignment inco-
mplete. HAH-HAH!!!!!! I wanted to get another computer with Windows to finish it. I
can input a text box in the full version of Word 2010 for real. AY!

I downloaded Office 365 but it is not compatible with my Chromebook. HAH-HAH!!
It will function properly in Windows though. HAH! Since that is the case, I have be-
en learning Word 2010 through Word Online and my research. COO! I definitely kn-
ow the basics now. It is great know what is in all of the tabs and to complete a lot
of work options within those.

No comments:

Post a Comment