You know that you have to save a nice amount of money up, before y-
ou can purchase even one machine. I thought that eBay had some of
the best deals for ATM's but I was wrong. Avoid those for sure.
It's not wise to purchase used ones or ones without certain technologi-
es that help the users regarding various transactions. No wonder they
sell a lot of ATM's so cheap. HAH-HA! Most of the sellers of those k-
now that their machines became useless without a particular technol-
ogy.
Since that is the case, most of the machines are sold so that the own-
ers make some cash. HA-HA! Please be careful. CUCKOO! LUCY!
I researched the ATM business and found some decent websites. I will
do well because of I'm good with numbers. Well, most of the times. HA!
the site atmsforless.com is definitely great and informative.
They have machines that are priced low but the the quality is very high.
I suggest starting with 1 machine, profiting from it, then getting others
in time. I want to get an elite fleet of ATM's & placed them in so busy
locations. OOKY-PALOOKY-NOOKY-YALOOKY! HAH-HA!
You could purchase 5 ATM's that will be put in places where there is a
constant flow of foot traffic for $19,995. The website atmsforless.com of-
fers that package & I might purchase those after saving a lot of cash.
You and your trustworthy friends can invest in machines and grow more.
The websites atmusa.com, atmgurus.com, & atmexperts.com are true t-
oo. The band Primus made the song Groundhog's Day. It's hilarious. HA-
HAH!
The artist Cris Velasco made the good song Brothers of Blood. It remin-
ds me of some Batman-movie music. The band Bring Me the Horizon c-
reated a hard song called Anthem.
The band Iron Maiden made the songs Running Free and Charlotte the
Harlot. Their Charlotte song is very funny and raw. HAH-HAH! They co-
uld have named the song Charlotte the Wild Lady. HAH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment