Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Silly Show Mr. Bean Was Rare and Way Out There (HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!)

Do you all remember the funny show called Living Single? HAH-HAH-HAH!
OOH, hot Queen Latifah, hot Kim Coles, hot Kim Fields, & hot Erica Alexa-
nder! HAH-HAH!

Eating clam chowder and utilizing medicated foot powder. HAH-HAH-HAH!
Using the original mouthwash that is Listerine, putting on lotion that is Vas-
eline, then going to talk to a lady named Jean. She is a nice, smart, & hot
lady. OOH!

I have cleaned dishes with bodywash, shampoo, and conditioner sometimes
in the past. HAH-HA-HA!! There have been times when I have done that even
last year. COO! I have good skin so I use Proactiv on the weekends instead
of during the weeks. So my first kit this year lasted for awhile.

Being there for ladies named Maureen & Doreen. Sincerely telling Shameka,
Sharonda, Leah, and Yolanda that they look good even without makeup. Hu-
ugging ladies named Jane and helping those ladies heal their pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment