Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Will Let You All Know How I Trained In the Past and How I Train Now (So That You All Know Why I Should Not Fight) (I Come Too Strong and My Hands are Like Bricks)

I started training hard in a lot of ways when I was very young. I started
out training like superheroes, boxers, warriors, soldiers, Bruce Lee, Ja-
ckie Chan, Jim Kelly, and other tough dudes that acted in movies.

The only top differences was that I was doing some of their techniques
for real, & my creativity made a lot of the moves crazier, faster, sillier,
& more brutal (more effective). HAH-HAH!

I even made up my own unorthodox ways of training so you know that
I am raw. HAH-HA-HA!!!! I made up 1000's of my own special and fierce
moves so that is why I need to stay calm and peaceful. AY!

I also trained extremely hard like some real-life boxers, soldiers, kickb-
oxers, martial artists, and other tough dudes. I still train like some of th-
em to stay sharp. I even keep making up awesome & ferocious moves
too. HA! I feel no pain. I have no fear.

The dude that battles me would have to go round up some of the dud-
es that he hang with or he would have to use weapons. HAH-HAH! Tr-
ust me, I am serious about that though. AY!

I learned martial arts & excelled with it. I still research training for that,
boxing, kickboxing, and taekwondo. My hyperactivity & forever energy
allows me to never stop my fury. HAH-HAH! I'm lucky & a superhero.
COO! I was even training to fight while dancing sometimes. HAH-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment