Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Got a 90% on the Excel 2010 Test for Alison's Microsoft Office 2010 Course (I Passed It Easily)

Yes, I certainly did and I want to take more ladies named Alison & Allison out
to picnics that I make, walks in the parks, museums, art galleries, local shows,
concerts, jazz lounges, places that play some classical music, special events,
hiking, camping, fishing, slow dancing, fast dancing, silly dancing, gatherings, i-
solated places to meditate, and some of those ladies' favorite spots of course. H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! Lots of ladies like adventures and spontaneity.

I know that they have plenty of suggestions too and so do I. HAH!!! Like dinner
theaters, independent movie theaters, some regular movie theaters, pottery fact-
ories, yoga classes, intimate candlelit dinners at our residences, shifts of full-bo-
dy massages, shifts of adult fun (foreplay and intercourse), staring contests and
other silliness, and more. I know that some ladies will want me to massage their
feet too. OOH! I go further and massage ladies' whole bodies. OOH! OOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment