Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Also Had a Loving Understanding with a Hot Lady Named Holly (OOH!)

Laura wanted me to call her Laura-Boo but I decided not to. HAH-HAH! Her
first name sounds the best to me. OOH, Laura! I also had an understanding
with a nice lady named Holly and I did call her Holly-Golly. HAH-HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH-HA! I met her at a rave party. It got really intense between her &
I a lot. OOH!

My bedroom is also my home office & it is the most comfortable & ultimate
one for business. I certainly take care of my space rather well. COO! I com-
pleted all but 4 of Alison's PowerPoint modules. I will finish those today and
take the assessment tonight.

Respecting the continents Africa, Antartica, North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, and Asia. Europe and Asia can count as one large contin-
ent though. HAH-HAH!

Researching the hot ladies Darleen Carr, Charmain Carr, Shannon Farnon, E-
lizabeth Hartman, Mae Mercer, & Mary Jane West (Mae West). Hot Mae M-
ercer was a blues singer in Paris, France in the 1960's.

She came back to America to act in films & produce some of them. Please
learn about those bold & highly intelligent ladies. Hot Elizabeth Hartman act-
ed well for sure. She had a thought-provoking role in the classic movie Patch
of Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment