Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Lot of Ladies Work Extremely Hard to Provide for Their Families and Themselves

Well, I did complete Alison's Microsoft Office 2010-modules 8, 9, 10, and 11. I will
complete the assessment for those topics on Friday or Saturday of this week. I sh-
ould do well on the test because I absorbed a lot of knowledge. I get so focused &
in my zone at a lot of the right times. HAH-HAH!

A wise lady named Sarah J.S. Garnet was probably the first African-American lady-
principal of a grammar school in Manhattan, New York. She dedicated to her life to
education so she worked in that field mostly.

She stood up for our ladies. In the 1880's, she established the Equal Suffrage Club.
Mrs. J. S. Garnet collaborated with other ladies to go against the system. She wan-
ted equal pay for equal work. All ladies deserve to be paid right every time. A lot of
them work extremely hard to provide for their families and themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment