I was planning to finish last night but I got seriously distracted. HAH! I was
video-chatting with one of my lady-friends and I will visit her this week in her
state. OOH! She is on vacation and I want to spend some quality time with
her.
Over the years, I have had to visit ladies in various states to get so close to
them & I will continue to. I'll make time for sure. OOH-OOH!!!!! Now, you all
know that I was not just local with my friendships and understandings. AY!
It was always worth visiting those ladies too. They mean the world to me li-
ke my local lady-friends. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! Trust me, all ladies!
Last night, I also was sending thoughtful-text messages to another lady-frie-
nd of mine & she is doing alright. I'm getting close to her & earning her trust.
I am making her feel comfortable and I know that she deserves a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment