Saturday, March 7, 2015

I Enrolled in Alison's Microsoft Office 2010 Course Earlier Today (Patty, You Look Great So Let Us Have a Picnic Now.) OOH!

I also resealed 1 of the lady's bathrooms with foam adhesive & caulk. I ma-
de sure to seal her bathroom sink pipes, the bottom area of the toilet in the-
re, & a lot of her bathtub walls in there. I replaced the toilet seat & I could w-
ork on houses well. HAH-HAH!!! I installed a bathroom pole for towels but it
fell down. I will put it up again in time.

I researched some more regarding free Word 2010 courses, cheap Word co-
urses, and the complete Microsoft Office 2010 ones. I found some and got in-
formed that alison.com has a Microsoft Office 2010 course. I enrolled in that
one. COO! I completed and passed the first 5 modules. YES!

The National Computer Science Academy has a Word 2010 course & other
ones also. Their certification is definitely very professional. Their Word 2010
course is only $34.00 so it's one to at least get more information about. The
website address is ncsacademy.com. They have some free exams too.

The website skills-assessment.net is a terrific one too. So test your skills &
get better with computer applications.





No comments:

Post a Comment