I finally got my W2 sent to me via inbox. I went ahead and filed electronically
and I will have it directly deposited into my account. Where is Nancy? OOH!
I have been doing my own taxes for 6 years and I could be a tax preparer for
folks. HAH-HAH!
It is really easy to enter the information that is required to go forward with the
filing. You just have to analyze your W2 form and go from there. You will be
alright and proud of yourself after getting that chore finished.
There are a variety of websites that will allow you to file for free. You will ha-
ve to pick the one that you want & get ready to laugh hearty afterwards. H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
Tax is very difficult to get by, and that’s why I somehow can sympathize with the feeling of those who are anxious to get it done. Anyway, the fact that you’re been doing your own tax for six years is a big achievement, and I commend you for that. As usual, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWanda Hanson @ Tax Tiger