I completed the Excel 2010 modules 16 through 21 within Alison's Microsoft
Office 2010 course. YES! I am learning for sure. I am practicing some of the
tasks to become an expert in time. HAH-HAH!
I am never under pressure like cans of shaving cream, pro-strength remover,
and air freshner. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
I know a hot lady who call herself Pudding. OOH!!! I used to date her sister
but Pudding had a crush on me. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I have been giving tons of props to lots of folks that should have received th-
em years ago along with mega-success consistently. Well, someone had to
shine some light on some of the most brightest & gifted earthlings within the
underground & mainstream (even some of the well-known folks stood out).
Plenty of them stayed raw, odd, intelligent, silly, & witty. A lot of them still
are. They are true to themselves most definitely.
The band Flaw created the great and honest albums Through the Eyes, En-
dangered Species, and Home Grown Studio Sessions. I purchased their al-
bum Though the Eyes in 2001 & I will get that LP again. It gets emotional o-
ften & it is a mix of styles. I will get their other albums too.
The band Ladytron's song Black Cat is different. It is sung in the Bulgarian l-
anguage so listen to it when you can. It is from Ladytron's album Velocifero.
There is another song on that album that is sung in the Bulgarian language,
but I have not heard that one yet. HAH-HAH!
The band Deftones' song Minus Blindfold is terrific. The band Slipknot's son-
gs The Blister Exists, Welcome, Pulse of the Maggots are classic & rough.
Those songs are from their LP Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses. Corey is wild
and he says a lot of strong stuff. Stay tough & true.
No comments:
Post a Comment