Hot Anita Carter released a nice song called (Love's) Ring of Fire. The lyrics are
certainly deep and memorable. The avant-garde country musician Johnny Cash
decided to make his special version of that song. He called it Ring of Fire. It is a
bold song and the Cash family cherishes that particular song.
We know that it was a major hit for Mr. Cash but forget about that part. The song
is just awesome regardless. His first wife Vivian Liberto said that Johnny wrote th-
at song about vagina. I'm glad that he gave Anita's sister June credit for co-writing
it. That was nice of him to do. June was his second wife. We miss Vivian, June, &
Mr. Cash.
The band Buck Owens and His Buckaroos made a silly song called I've Got a Tiger
by the Tail. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!! The lyrics are still deep th-
ough. I respect when bands, groups, & artists mix deep, bold, & silly in their songs.
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
The lyrical hip-hop group Lords of the Underground did add wild humor to some of t-
heir songs. They had fun recording for sure. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA! T-
heir song What I'm After got hilarious sometimes. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
The lyrical hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan are some raw dudes but they still will ma-
ke some positive songs. Their song Family Reunion is one of their most positive o-
nes that the whole family can listen to. It's also one of their most soulful tracks. H-
AH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment