Mi-Mi finally responded again & she always makes my heart warmer. I start th-
inking about the good times that her & I had together. I am sincerely glad that I
was able to meet her, talk to her, please her in various ways, act silly with her,
hold her, learn some stuff from her, massage her, listen to her, help her, & love
her deeply.
I certainly remember taking her to the Cafe Brazil that is located in Deep Ellum.
I was trying to show her some of the places that I frequented. That was a speci-
al night for me because I was with her within my favorite part of Downtown Dal-
las. I ordered chicken Zapata for us and I think I got salad too. I forgot. HAH-H-
AH!
If you keep going east on Main Street, you'll arrive in East Dallas. That is the
second area where my mother raised us. I always went to some odd places in
Lakewood. Of course, I visited some ladies' houses, condos, and apartments.
If you continue going east on Commerce, you will have to turn right & go throu-
gh Exposition Park. Exposition Park is situated in South Dallas. Exposition P-
ark is attached to Deep Ellum kind of & it was just as eclectic back in the 90's
& early 00's. I also visited ladies' places in Deep Ellum. AY!
Some odd art galleries, bars, clubs, lofts, specialty stores, old buildings, and
other businesses made up Exposition Park and Deep Ellum. Some are still d-
own there but the modern times took over that area and a lot of Deep Ellum.
They tried to revitalize those but it was still never as different, rare, weird, bold,
and wild as it was in the heydays. You know how some businesses and areas
change formats to compete with what is popular, & they usually do it because
of money. That is usually the root of a lot. HA! So part of Deep Ellum became
like central Downtown Dallas and the West End of Downtown Dallas.
No comments:
Post a Comment