I met another true lady online & I went out with her on Saturday. Yes, I paid
for the date and feed her a spoonful of cake. HAH-HAH!!! Her and I talked, l-
istened, and asked each other questions. I let her know some of the things
from my past and what I wore before late 2007. Rock on, bands!
We have some things in common and I really like her for her. She has is ec-
lectic and great too. OOH!!!! We are rare so I know that we should not miss
out on each other. We should build a strong friendship and let whatever go-
od happen. OOH! I don't give any unwanted pressure. I give ladies space.
She is full of variety like the juices of Tropicana. She has nice eyes and she
is wise. She has a lot of goals & I believe that she will keep accomplishing
them. I am rooting for her and I will stay in her corner and on her side.
Her shape is highly sexy and so is her exquisite mind. OOH! I rate her skin,
hair, teeth, and facial features a zillion. Her thoughts are awe-inspiring and I
will do what I can to help her get through this world.
She does study hard so she will continue to excel in plenty of fields. I know
that she will make me laugh hearty often. She do have an appreciation for c-
reations from the old school & you all know that I do. Forever 1500's, 1600's,
1700's, 1800's, 1900's, and early 2000's! HAH-HAH!
She carries herself nicely and I accept her for who she is. Her words are re-
leased clearly and intelligently. I know that she is a genius that deserves a
lot more. She cherishes closeness and she knows that is rare. WHOA!
No comments:
Post a Comment