Monday, March 2, 2015

I Raked and Cleaned a Lady Friend's Yard on Valentine's Day

I raked & cleaned a lady friend's yard (HAH!) on last Valentine's Day. I knew that the
rake would pull some of the excess grass & unwanted weeds out of the ground. It did
even the lawn to an extent. I like helping her out so I did it from the goodness of my h-
eart.

Yesterday, I raked and cleaned all sides of her yard again. This time, I got more thoro-
ugh with my tasks. I swept both porches, the stairs, the hot tub, the hot tub room, the
front wall of her house, the mud off of the trash cans, and the garage door. I even raked
her driveways. HAH-HAH! I put the leaves and trash in 30-gallon trash bags. OOK!!

Yes, I had one of my suits on & some Italian loafers. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I am wild and hilarious for sure. AY!!!!!!!! I will tend to her yard every 2 or three weeks. I
am glad that she appreciate the thoughtful gestures even though it is a strange way to
so-call mow the lawn. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!! You all know how I do most
things.

No comments:

Post a Comment