Saturday, March 14, 2015
Her and I Can Get a Divorce Online
I call Mi-Mi my ex-wife because we have been separated since 2003. Her
and I divorced ourselves from each other verbally and physically but we
are still married legally. Now all of my lady friends know.
I will contact her about actually getting divorced & I hope that she replies.
She is a terrific lady so I did not mind staying married to her. Her & I was
still able to live single all of these years because of our separation.
I just hope that she is sincerely happy with a lot. I'll always care for her &
her daughter. I took our vows seriously & I know that she did to an extent.
Mi-Mi, you are delightful and good luck with everything. I miss her and her
daughter a lot. I miss her sister too.
I did some research and there are some decent websites that can help us.
Those sites are mydivorcepapers.com, rocketlawyer.com, washington.divo-
rcewriter.com, online.idivorceforms.com, and 3stepdivorce.com.
I will have an option to ask for an Order of Notice by Publication. I might get
her address from her though if she responds. HAH-HAH! She is private. I mi-
ight find her address elsewhere. I could contact her sister or mother also.
The Order of Notice by Publication allows me to advertise my intent to divor-
ce in the vicinity of where she last resided. I should keep the bulletin in new-
spapers for at least 3 weeks.
If she does not respond to the ad, an attorney can go forward with the divor-
ce actions by default. I would have to file an Affidavit of Marshal Sservice c-
onfirming that I asked for an Order of Notice by Publication.
I'll also need to supply a copy of the ad/bulletin that I placed to file with the
court in my state. I probably will have to file an Affidavit of Military Service w-
riting that she never been in the military. She moved to another country so
that will also allow me to go forward with the divorce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment