Monday, June 9, 2014
YAWOOBY-MATOOBY-SHOOBY-ZANOOKY! (HAH-HAH-HAH!!)
The boldness of Tracy Chapman, Lauryn Hill, Ani Difranco,
and Kathleen Hanna. Watching the deep show Thriller with
Rebecca Miller but never being a killer. WHOA! Giving tha-
nks to the people who did things regarding clean energy, b-
ut it is still dirty and is getting dirtier.
Saying: "I am dapper but I'm still a true nerd!" HAH-HAH!!
Saying: "I have to be one of the hottest loners ever!" HA!!!!
Saying: "I might be a loner but I still get lucky with some
ladies!" Saying: "I passed a practice-knowledge test online,
so I should do well on the real test at the Department of M-
otor Vehicles." HAH!
Learning about some of the bands that perform on the sta-
ge and show Austin City Limits. Wishing that people stop
selling humans. Listening to the bands L7, Babes in Toyla-
nd, Bikini Kill, LeTigre, Heavens to Betsy, Sleater-Kinney,
Cadallaca, & the Corin Tucker Band.
Not imitating any of the evil that we view or hear about. S-
weeping up the crumbs after eating. HA! Saying: "Laugh a-
ll you want to now because I will get the last, loud laughs!"
Saying: "Some become highly-educated but still act & jo-
ke like some elementary school children." WHOA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment