Friday, June 13, 2014

More Brutal Honesty Regarding Work Fools




Some of the workers at that company make the atmosphe-
re full of bull & nonsense. Some have been there for years
& have not used common sense or intelligence. Some cow-
orkers think that they are doing a lot, but they are really not.

Some co-workers do not know the meaning of hard work &
they get away with what they do. WHOA! OH! I could easily
scan boxes, drive the forklift trucks, and make sure that the
reports are accurate.

I do not mind doing the grunt work though. It is a way to rel-
ease my aggression but I am taking it easier on the boxes.
HA! The cameras will show proof who the authentic, hard-w-
orkers are.

Some coworkers are getting away with stacking the boxes
so wrong. Others and I have to seriously re-do those on the
pallets. Some always try to compete with their teammates
& that is selfish of them.

Some have issues that they have not dealt with yet. That is
a place of business so personal stuff shouldn't be allowed.
You all are not going to give me stress. I actually have to h-
old my laugh in because most of them are releasing corny
insults.

The cameras will also show who is harassing others, who's
working angrily because others are working hard, & who is
acting foolish and like babies. A lot of folks would get fired
if Human Resources viewed the videos from the cameras.
They also need to install microphones so they can hear t-
hat crap that some workers are saying. OH!

They need to replace most of that so-called team there. So-
me coworkers are multi-faced and do back-stab their so-ca-
lled pals. Some are making themselves look so bad with th-
eir actions and words.

They have no reason to criticize me because I'm doing a gr-
eat job. They're just saying immature, stupid toilet words to
try to get me mad, but it will not work. They are on the ignor-
ant, low level & I will stay on my high, block-out nonsense-le-
vel. WHOA!

To be even more brutally honest, there is no team there beca-
use most of the team members are egotistical. You all should
know that others are faster than you all with some duties and
you all are faster than others with some duties. It really is that
simple and you know that I never sugar-coat. WHOA!

A lot of coworkers let the positions go to their heads. It's really
like fraudulent folks trying to get validated by other fraudulent f-
olks. WHOA! If you all are so smart, then why are you all acti-
ng like idiots? I just work hard and I do not show off, even tho-
ugh it looks like I am. I have no ego. I notice that some change
what they normally do, when I am around. I believe that is bec-
ause of their jealous and envious-streaks. I do have skills. HA!

You all can push a lot of boxes towards me & the store numbe-
rs, because I still will work hard. I only come to work to work w-
ell & scan out, so stop what you're thinking negative about me.
You are totally wrong for sure.

You all do not have to like me because I am not there for a p-
opularity contest. I know some of you all are there for that thou-
gh. Stay out of my face/line of sight. I do not see you all. I only
look down at the conveyors, boxes, pallets, locations of pallets,
the scan clock, my stuff in my bags, trash on the floors, & floo-
rs.

I only look up at the lights, the walls, the sky, and the trees. O-
utside of work, I will look ladies in their eyes. HA!!! A lot of cow-
orkers will remain fake-happy, petty, miserable, hateful, evil, &
ungrateful. Your talk is like mumbling so shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment