Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I Clean Up the Kitchen and Living Room Some Mornings
I notice that some of the fish watch me while I clean
up the kitchen some mornings. HA!! Some of the sm-
aller fish are aggressive & some of them chase the b-
igger fish throughout the tank. HA-HA! Some of them
are ravenous. I do let the cat out to use the restroom
sometimes too. HA!
I also clean up/touch up the living room. I vacuum the
high-traffic areas on one of my days off. I even sweep
the deck, deck stairs, front walkway, part of the driv-
eway, & a lot of the sidewalk in front of the house. H-
A-HAH! I am all-around clean in other words. HAH!
I do take the trash out sometimes too. I usually do th-
ose things when the other house-dwellers are in their
rooms, or gone. HA! I do not need an audience while
tidying up. HA!
Cleaning is my peaceful time too. It is relaxing and k-
ind of fun. Well, to me it is. HAH-HA! I know that I will
still not get appreciated even though I clean up the m-
ost.
So what though because I do it from my heart like e-
verything else. I'm not trying to show anyone up at all.
I'm just helpful and thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment