Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stop Misunderstanding



The members of the band Mudvayne have healed th-
ir pain & they are not insane. Alien Chad Gray is the
lead singer in another wild band too called HellYeah.
Tom Maxwell was in the band Nothingface and he
is also in that band.

We live in neighborhoods but none of us will ever own
them. WHOA!!! My upgrade phone was not shipped to
me. The wireless carrier does not have service in Was-
hington state, so I had to deactivate that particular line.

That was one of my Oklahoma phones. HA!!! I kept it
active here from maintaining the number. HA!!!! I got a
good deal on 2400 minutes so that is why I did not d-
isconnect it before I arrived. HA!

Listening to the Christian metal band Underoath. The
band Soil has a song called Like it Is and you should
hear it. It is from their album Picture Perfect & the co-
ver is bold.

I believe that some lady-strippers are misunderstood,
because some of them are doing what they do for the-
ir families. Some do not stay in the stripping business
really long, because some get good careers and/or ot-
her businesses grown large.

Lets pray for them & hope that more ladies get away
from those clubs, because some get abused in a lot
of ways. Stop shaking your temples for money, ladi-
es, because you all are worth way more than panties
of dollars. You all are priceless & you all need more
folks that truly care in all of you all's lives.

Listening to the song End of Innocence that the band
Symphony X created. Listening to the song Alright th-
at the band King's X made. Learning about the band
Yellow Machine Gun and saying: "Uh-HUH, those to-
ugh ladies rock hard!" HAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment