Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Am So Weird and I Have No Beard



I'm the epitome/good example of a real man. Ladies, I'll
never let you all down & you all deserve diamond-platin-
um crowns. I am totally straight & I will find my soulmate.

I shave my face everyday or ever other day. I might go w-
ithout shaving my face for 2 days at the most, when I have
access to my clippers. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

I clean up like a butler but I will never supervise. COO! I p-
ut fabric softner in my pockets, but they are the Bounce O-
utdoor Fresh Sheets. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!

I have a day for each of my household chores, but will do t-
hose on other days sometimes. HA! I use a lot of toilet pap-
er because I am so clean. I also clean up the toilet & area
around it. So, I purchase my own tissue. HAH!

I clean up the bathroom and sweep my room most days of
the weeks. I wash the bathroom rugs every other week or
every 3 weeks. HA! I purchase 6 rolls of paper towels at a
time for cleaning purposes. HA!

I do most of my grooming in my bedroom out of respect for
the other house-dwellers that need to utilize the bathroom t-
oo. Doing that lowers my time in the restroom. HAH-HAH! I
could easily take an hour or almost 2 grooming. HAH-HAH!

I have a special way of shaving, so that is why it takes a lo-
ng time. I use Bump Patrol Treatment after I shave. I utilize
Blistex Medicated Mint Balm to keep my lips moisturized. I
am so quirky as you can tell. In other words, I am an authe-
ntic freak who is neat. HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment