Sunday, June 1, 2014
Housing and Overcoming Obstacles
I responded to some room ads & spoke with some sinc-
ere people. Out of all the the homeowners & renters, one
nice lady went above & beyond for me. She accepted my
$260 that I had left and even came to help me move in.
She knew that I was going to start working on January 6th
of 2014. I told her the truth about receiving my vacation m-
oney from my prior company that I worked for. I planned
to give her the rest of that month's rent & the rent for next
month.
Even though she has good, gut feelings about me, she still
have trust issues. In other words, she didn't believe most of
what I divulged to her even though I was always telling the t-
ruth. She probably thought I was a free-loading bum who w-
as not going to ever work. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I feel for her because she has been betrayed by tons of fol-
ks. I do not trust people either so I totally understand. She
did see me as too good to be true also. That is why I give
proof consistently. I helped her with chores and met some
of her best friends.
She was starting to trust me even in that week's time. HA!
I ran some errands for her and I think that I even washed a
load of her clothes. HA!! She stays in an apartment & I ev-
en cleaned the complex's laundry room. HAH!!! I'm usually
the janitor at the places where I rent. HA-HAH-HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH!
Everything went well between us & I remained on her good s-
ide. But on Christmas, she came home drunk and really ups-
et. I thought someone at work got her that angry. She came
into that room and started yelling at me for no reason at all. I
did not do anything wrong to her or anyone else.
She called me almost every name in the books. The liquor to-
ok over her & she made a big scene. I know that she was thin-
king about evil stuff that was done to her by others in the past.
I only brought good into her life. She called the fire department
or paramedics and the police.
I told her and them the same story. I was on the computer all
day & night. I was doing constructive things online like submi-
tting my writing, setting up accounts, & making documents. I
did have time to move pictures of my face & body to my com-
puter. I have them on my flash drive. I wanted to send her so-
me of those. HA!
She probably thought that I was on dating sites all day and ni-
ght trying to get hooked up with plenty of ladies. HA!! She pro-
bably thought that I was sending my photos to those ladies. I
got kicked out and the police officer drove me to a recovery c-
enter. I do not use drugs so I should not have been there. At l-
east I had a roof over my head on Christmas. HA!
The officer said that it is too cold outside to be out there with l-
uggage. He said that they have a bed and an un-lockable room
available. Yes, I got evicted on Christmas night & that was not
right. I was 1 of the best to her. I forever appreciate her & she
has a good heart.
I spoke to some counselors at the center/shelter & they knew
that I was going to excel. They knew that I did not belong there.
I do not use drugs. I don't drink alcohol or liquor either. They w-
ere surprised to see me & treated me well. They are helping a l-
ot of people.
I even went to my job orientation & tour from there. I had to take
my luggage because once a person leaves the center/shelter, th-
at person is discharged. I wasn't expecting to hear that but I had
to go take care of that business. I got my vacation check & rent-
ed a motel room.
I contacted more homeowners regarding rooms for rent. A home-
owner in Federal Way had some available. He said that I could p-
aint my room & place some ads for his other rooms to get a dis-
count. I accidentally moved into a bigger room upstairs that was
already rented. It has a fireplace inside. HAH-HAH-HAH!
I was supposed to move in the small room downstairs and paint it.
OOPS! HA!!! I misunderstood what the homeowner said regarding
moving in. He knew my true story so I thought I could do what I d-
id. I stayed there that night but was told to move out the next mor-
ning. Other room candidates were coming to view rooms. I took a
shower and headed out. HA!
I was walking mostly in the residential areas. Some felt sorry for me
and wanted to give me a ride somewhere. I had nowhere to go thou-
gh. One earthling told me to go to the church up the street and I wa-
lked miles to get there. I got halfway there & a couple gave me a ri-
de the rest of the way. I spoke to some Mormon sisters when I arriv-
ed.
The sisters were just about to leave to go do missionary work. If I d-
id not get that ride, I would have missed them. It was like God really
intervened & wanted me to meet them. One of them called the Bish-
op & he was on his way. He was enjoying a family trip 2 hours away.
HA!!!! While we waited, I learned about the sisters and the Mormon
religion.
I read some paragraphs in the Book of Mormon. A Mormon couple sh-
owed up & we all went inside the church. Chapels are supposed to be-
sacred & wish that more folks stop playing with religion. God and Jes-
us see all of us. WHOA!! The lovely ladies took me on a tour. They tru-
sted me and all folks can really. I am trustworthy, honest, sincere, &
myself.
I was actually thinking about getting baptized for some reasons. I belie-
ve that the sisters are those reasons. They helped me out tremendous-
ly. They convinced me because they're ladies. You all know about my
obsession regarding ladies. HA!!! They persuaded me to go to church
the next day.
The Bishop and his family arrived. He gave me $20 for something to e-
at. I departed & contacted an Orting homeowner. I would be able to m-
ove in for $50. I just had to get through a Saturday night on the streets.
I also had to get to church on Sunday and speak to the Bishop. He ca-
lled the homeowner and made me call my mother. HA!
So those are the reasons why I stayed in Federal Way. I wanted to find
out what Sunday services are about. I had to rough it the night before ch-
urch though. I ended up talking to a lady-cashier at a 76 Gas Station/Tru-
ck Stop most of the night. We only stopped our deep conversation when
customers came up to the counter to check out. HA!
She let me wait in there for hours until she got off. I stayed a little longer
then went to the hospital. I was planning on staying in a waiting room or
conference one. HA!!! The Virginia Mason Medical Center requires badg-
es for after-hours access. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
I went into the building next to it and found a resting place. I utilized the
restroom, cleaned it up, got some goodies from vending machines, then
made a bed and pillow out of my luggage. I used some jackets as comf-
orters. HA! I am creative and odd but I always mean well. HA!
The next morning, I washed up in the bathroom and changed my clothes.
The sisters arranged for a Mormon couple to pick me up and take me to
church. It was a nice gathering but I still detected some bull-number 2.
After church, some Mormon brothers dropped me off at a Sumner coffe-
ehouse. I had to go there and wait for the homeowner to arrive. The Orti-
ng homeowner understood my story & wanted to help at first. The house
is located in the valleys.
Then the Orting homeowner got jealous of me just like everybody else d-
oes. Can you believe that I got kicked out for staying in the bathroom too
long? HA!! I was the one cleaning it up and that takes at least 20 minutes.
There's a 20-minute rule for that house. Jealousy makes some folks go cr-
azy.
I went through the Mormon thing again but with some Buckley sisters. I
told them I got kicked out, one called the Bishop, and he paid for a week
in an inn room for me in Sumner. A bus route from Sumner to Auburn lea-
ves Sumner Station, so I could get to work easily.
I was actually going to stay in Sumner, because I am so country. Yes, e-
ven though I am from Dallas, TX. I am about the basics. I will purchase a
house way out in rural Washington someday. HA! I can admit that I do n-
ot like the cities. There is too much Top 40 stuff going on in them.
I moved to Auburn because of homeowner Joyce & my job. She's a good
lady and I went to a Protestant church with her. I had to tell her that I just
don't believe in it though. I would have kept going in support of her, but it's
better that I skip it altogether. She will enjoy it more. I'm too stoic anyway.
HA! I did learn some things about it though.
My mother & most of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses. I was raised in
that kind of environment. I will get back to reading church literature though.
I appreciate the counsel in it and kingdom hall literature. It is even good for
worldly mortals. I still read Watchtower Magazines, Awake Magazines, E-
xamining the Scriptures Daily, & Questions Young People Ask. I put the g-
ood that I read in my life. I am still worldly but spiritual.
Joyce gave me a great deal on the room. I was paying $450 plus $200 incl-
uding groceries, but now I just pay $450. I purchase my own groceries. HA!
The house is nice and the area is peaceful. I am definitely the most quiet &
unseen family member. HA! I like my privacy and really use it wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment