Back in Biblical Times, ladies were grinding flour and crea-
ting delicious bread. HA!!! Yummy! Yes, I'm even glorifying
the ladies from way back. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
No one else in this world have said a lot of positive things
about ladies & I will continue to. That is sad to say but it
is true. I knew that I was on to something even when I was
age 5. It is all about sincerity, decency, chivalry, and integr-
ity regarding me. There are millions of valid reasons why I
write the great stuff that you view. Forget sugary-flattery &
talk.
Joseph Priestley had a discussion with American scientist
Benjamin Franklin in 1765. Priestley did invent carbonated
water from the infusion of water & carbon dioxide. So he c-
ould have been extremely wealthy because that kind of w-
ater makes some of the highest-selling beverages. HA!
Priestley invented ammonia, nitrous oxide, and dephlogis-
ticated air. French chemist Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier gave
the air that Priestley made the name oxygen. Yes, the air
that we breathe and can not live without. Before Priestley,
Swedish chemist Carl Scheele isolated that air but didn't
publish his findings. So Joseph got the credit for it.
In 2013, the divorce rate in China ascended 41%. The 20%
taxes on capital gains from home sales could have been 1
of the major reasons those couples decided to go separate
ways. That probably occurred worldwide too.
The YouTube chief executive Susan Wojcicki is attractive
& I would ask her out for a deep conversation & picnic. H-
AH!! I would ask her because I really want to get to know
her. I would ask her if she is not married. HAH! Of course,
you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment