Tuesday, June 17, 2014
We Have 60,000 Miles of Blood Vessels In Each of Our Circulatory Systems
Learning about the 26-part Assyrian Dictionary while
eating something dairy. HA! Saying: "I would ask Flo,
the Progressive Girl out on a date most definitely!" Sa-
ying: "Flo is very funny and she wears her uniform we-
ll." HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
The four, intricate stages of wound-healing. Getting out
of situations like McGyver. HA!!! The pertinence of unit-
ed families. The 40% food that we waste could feed st-
arving folks continuously. WHOA!
Wishing that the Alaska Native villages were not consta-
ntly flooded and eroded by weather. Missing the late gr-
eats Ruby Dee and Maya Angelou. Working astoundly &
not worrying about praise.
I really did go to the Lilith Fair with a good lady named
Claire. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I would still jump in the car with Patricia Benetar. HAH!!
I will bake a fish and make a wish. I will bring it on thou-
gh before I play Nintendo. HA!
Wishing that people really missed us everyday instead
of just on holidays like Christmas. WHOA! Giving props
to people who are breeding ducks and properly feeding
ducks. HA! Screaming: "Holy diver!," like the late Ronn-
ie James Dio. Saying: "What if I say I'm not like the oth-
ers?," like Dave Grohl from the fun band Foo Fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment