Thursday, June 19, 2014
Eating Tacos with Yolanda
The Academy is considered Europe's first university. You
all better wake up because I do not wear make up. The r-
esilience of the folks who went through that Mount Pinatu-
bo eruption in 1991. We can plan to build empires and re-
tire while listening to the band High on Fire. HA!
Watching the deep, funny show Electric Company with R-
osemary. HA! Saying: "Jenifer Lopez, I would never leave
you if I was attached to you!" OOH!! Saying: "Halle Berry
and Eva Longoria should have never been neglected, bec-
ause they are good, funny, attractive, intelligent ladies!!!!!"
WHOO!
Wishing that we could actually lower the rates of global w-
arming & the production of carbon dioxide. Saying: "I got
you a dollar," like the hilarious fisherman from the Geico
commercial. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!! Wishing that d-
iseases were not multi-drug resistant. WHOA!
Remembering when the restaurant Jack-in-the Box served
big containers of nachos. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!! Eating tacos
with Yolanda while sitting Indian style. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment