Thursday, June 26, 2014

The 38th Parallel North Separates South Korea from North Korea




Not showing indications of annoyance even if you want
to. HA!! Taking no one for granted in the world at all. S-
ometimes resentment will build if we let it.

Watching the super-silly show Saved by the Bell & so-
me of those other old Saturday morning shows. Zach w-
ent wild with those high-tops & air-conditioned jeans. H-
A-HAH!! Some actually wore that stuff in real-life. I even
had a pair of high-top, shell-toe, black Adidas sneakers.
HAH-HA! I purchased mine from a thrift store. HAH!

That whole cast and crew had some of the most sillie-
st moments, hairdos, and wardrobes. HAH-HAH-HAH!
Jesus had brothers & sisters so research now. COO!

Yes, some teams intentionally lose because some ot-
her teams purchase their titles/championships. TRUE!
I am mysterious in positive ways so that's why I don't
post photos of my face online. My words are powerful
enough.

I wanted to rage against the machines even before I s-
tarted listening to the band Rage Against the Machine.
Some us have faith no more & some of us still do. The
Exploited, the used, and the abused will listen to the b-
and Refused.

Some workers that companies hired really need to be
fired and some of them do just hire anyone breathing.
OH! Wishing that Maria Kilin and other innocent, for-
eign people did not become imprisoned in North Kor-
ea 1950.

Wishing that those mammals were not marched to d-
eath for 3 1/2 years. Maria and her family survived &
she was bed-ridden. Her kids tended to her. Maria p-
assed away on March 1, 2010. Rest in peace, Maria.




No comments:

Post a Comment