Monday, June 23, 2014
The Lady Who I Spoke to On June 22, 2014
I spoke to a nice lady yesterday & she is good. We were
talking about different topics including the one about good
workers not being hired, because of not having degrees. S-
ome companies miss out on some hard workers because t-
hose do not have what I just mentioned in the previous sent-
ence.
It really should not matter if applicants have degrees or not,
because even the ones with those have to get trained. Even
some of the people with higher education will get hired, get
fired, or quit often. Some will even quit after a few days or s-
ome weeks. In other words, some with degrees easily get in
but are not planning on staying with those companies for ye-
ars. WHOA!
Some are just going through companies like water but some
do stay until retirement. Even some people with degrees are
flakes. Some of the earthlings that they did not hire would au-
tomatically stick with them & even excel quicker than some
of the higher-educated human beings. It really comes down
to who is seriously/sincerely interested in working for those
establishments that they apply to. WHOA!
Some actually want to be become tenured. Some folks have
responsibilities to tend to and have their priorities in order. S-
ome do not play the dangerous game of job-hopping.
On the flipside, some employers do take decent chances and
hire some mammals with diplomas and certifications. Some c-
ompanies also hire some self-taught people who are sometim-
es intellectuals. I am a self-taught intellectual with an accounti-
ng diploma/certification so I know how it is. HA!
Those change-of-hearts' employers know that they have everyo-
ne go through company-training, so they are helping out. In other
words, they are letting more through the doors. Of course, some
of their colleagues don't agree with their decisions but who cares.
HA!
The good lady & I also spoke about modern-day segregation in
some neighborhoods. She told me about her experiences in a s-
o-called Hispanic neighborhood. Some of the folks in that area a-
ccepted her after some time passed. That was good to hear & s-
ome do snap out of those hateful, stereotypical ways of thinking.
She also mentioned that her mother is not a fan of African-Ameri-
cans. Hopefully, her mom will realize the errors in her ways. I will
even pray for her. Some do finally admit that they are wrong abo-
ut some things & others. Talk to the folks and then you will find
out how they really are. Put all bad assumptions in the trash. Th-
ere are good in all races and bad in all races. Just like in music.
The lady said that race should not matter & so did I. We are in-
dividuals and a part of the human race. No race is superior than
any other race. There are no favorites in other words. We live w-
ith the colors that we were given.
I told her that some folks in neighborhoods are not paying anythi-
ng. Some are just living off of their parents, significant others, frie-
nds, and/or relatives. Some earthlings do pay rent, mortgage (rent
for 15-30 years) (HA!), and/or bills. Some have some financial help
paying their expenses.
Some are rich and paying everything without help. Some have gr-
eat careers and solely pay everything. Some get into those neigh-
borhoods because of renting a room & becoming a house dwell-
er. That is how I got into the neighborhood that I live in & it is a t-
errific way to save money, honey-bunny. HAH-HAH-HAH!
I told her that all kinds of folks have money and not have money.
She and I can live in any neighborhood and they truly have no ra-
ces. So stop labeling your neighborhoods and other ones. The w-
orld resides in them. WHOA! Anyone can step outside and som-
etimes you will get surprised. Just mind your own business thou-
gh & continue with your day. They have the rights to live there too.
I told her about my tunnel-vision and not acknowledging folks. Th-
ere are a lot of bad people so I don't even let the good ones in my
world, except for Joyce. Okay, some ladies that I meet are alllow-
ed in my world. HA! You know that I am going to let them in. HA!
HA! I trust Joyce & them though but I still have my brick wall up.
I did say that folks do not deserve acknowledgement and I was
wrong for relaying that. Some really do deserve some because
some of them are thoroughly decent people. I know that I should
not let fickle, shallow, evil, conceited ones get me upset so I sin-
cerely apologize for going way off.
We even said that some try to stay trendy and keep up with the J-
oneses. I got calm again because I was talking to her. I also got calm
again because that is the way that I usually am. I know that some p-
eople mean well with no ulterior motives. If you all walked in my sho-
es, you all would swiftly know why I think certain things & know th-
at it is the truth too.
I'm the one with the guts to write it all out. Even I know that there a-
re still some good rich folks, poor folks, & middle-class folks left in
this cold world. I must keep my guards way up though. I hear you a-
ll knocking but I will not let anyone in.
I sent her some photos of me because she needs to put a face wi-
th my strong words. I told her that I am 37 but look so young. I o-
we it all to good habits. GOOBY! She told me that she is wild and
crazy and I said that is alright with me. HA!
We spoke about a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada and I would go to art
museums and galleries. I would also go to the mountains. HA! She
wants to go to casinos, clubs, and other loud places. I will go only
with her though but those are not my choices for fun. Maybe rock
and metal concerts and local shows. HA!
She also likes camping, hiking, fishing, and fixing her own vehicles.
She is tough & have challenged teenagers to high-speed races. HA!
Her father was a mechanic & taught her well. He wanted at least one
of his daughters to know how to repair cars. HAH!!! I definitely resp-
ect lady-race-car drivers & more need to empower them. Danica kn-
ows that I would treat her right. OOH!
She had to end our interesting conversation & make her roommates
pancakes. HAH!! She is older than me but do not want to live alone.
She has a lot of hobbies that she wants to get back into. She is true
& we will communicate via phone & e-mail messages. She wants to
be a real-life friend of mine. HA! She talks more than me for sure. H-
A-HAH-HAH!
I have met some ladies online who do not want to meet in person. S-
ome of them have been through a lot & just need new earthlings to c-
hat with. I will still be there for those ladies too and give them no pre-
ssure to meet ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment