Saturday, June 21, 2014
We Are So Fully Capable
The times when we really find out who is real. Going to
different country-like cities like Lewisville. HA! Discover-
ing plenty of sources of inspiration. Providing snacks, e-
ntertainment, and transportation. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
The times when we make ourselves available. Hey, we
are fully capable. Recognizing even the simple acts of
authentic love. Wearing layers of shirts, suit jackets, &
100 gram gloves. HA! Analyzing conversations that we
have with anybody. OH!
Clara Barton deserved to be bowed down to every seco-
nd, because she founded the American Red Cross. OH!!!
Taekwondo was created in 1940s & it means the way of
the hands & feet. Saying: "I learned a lot of my karate & t-
aekwondo from those old Bruce Lee flicks, but I do not h-
ave a black belt!" HA! I actually took kickboxing classes
though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment