Friday, September 12, 2014

Worldwide


Lets hope that things get better in
Ferguson, Missouri for everybody
except killers and haters. Lets ho-
pe that no one in suburbs, urban a-
reas, and rural residences get hurt
in any way. That's regarding world-
wide.

Sincere unity is needed always &
that is the master-key to forever p-
eace. Come together right now! I k-
now that the Beatles made that so-
ng but the band Aerosmith made a
heavy cover of it. Rest in peace, Jo-
hn Lennon.

Early Aerosmith were so raw & th-
ey need to get back to that fast. F-
orget trying to fit in with current s-
tuff. The band Van Halen always f-
ind ways to hit hard. I remember t-
heir early music more though.

Any fan knows that the vocalist D-
avid Lee Roth is the best for the b-
and. He added his silliness to the
band's pool of hilarity but still roc-
ked hard.

He released some strong solo st-
uff but he shouldn't have releas-
ed the gigolo song. Like Jimi, G-
ene, Paul, Bon, Brian, David, &
Billy Idol, I like the ladies a lot b-
ut I didn't disrespect any of the
ladies. I still give ladies respect.

The vocalist Sammy Haggar bro-
ught his own brand of rock to th-
at band. I'm glad that they rele-
ased the deep song Right Now
as a single. I'll be the first one
to put the Come Together song,
with the Right Now track. HA!

Come Together Right Now! HA!!
The singer Gary Cherone soun-
ds like Sammy & he did well in
the band Van Halen too.

Their vocal styles gelled nicely w-
ith Eddie Van Halen's creative gui-
tar playing and the rest of the ba-
nd. Eddie was wrong for hurting h-
ot Valerie Bertinelli. She is so gift-
ed, cute, silly, real, dynamic, & wi-
se.

If I was married to her, I would h-
ave stayed with her forever. I wo-
uld have showed her how it really
should be. I even liked her when
she was heavier. OOH, Valerie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment