Tuesday, September 9, 2014
I Will Get the Rest Ironed Out In Time
It took 90 years to make the 26-part
Assyrian Dictionary because the sc-
holars elaborated on each word. OH!
The company Oracle's product Java
is installed in 3 billion devices.
Cuneiform helped decipher a lot of
the civilizations of ancient Mesopa-
tamia. Some of the Arabians, Goth-
ic folks, and Jewish earthlings sett-
led in the country of Spain. COO!
I remember Janet, Crissy, Teri, &
Jenny too. OOH! I had to edit one
of my websites extensively. Why
did I upload it as is? I made that
mistake. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!
I had to overwrite existing files, I
need to edit the Paypal button. I
tried numerous times to edit the
html code. 1 time after editing, I
actually removed the whole bu-
tton. HAH-HAH!
I placed my Paypal e-mail addre-
ss in almost every other area in
that part of the website. You will
see my e-mail address at the top
of the first page.
It looks alright there so I left it. I
edited the index of my site, the
WTP client, & the FTP account.
I still did not do it right. At least
I re-worded it to my style. HA!
I'll keep trying to correct it. The
site is still connected to me in
some ways though. I will get
it back running again. I will ir-
on the rest out in time.
I will get paid for having that
site online. I made an error so
I have to go through this. The
files come from some website
creator. We are just getting cl-
one files.
I used another one of my dom-
ain names with gogvo.com and
pluginprofitesite. I should not h-
ave at all so I cancelled the de-
als with them. They're bogus.
My third domain will be used f-
or my own website. I will build
it & place banners on it. I lear-
ned my lessons.
It is not a big deal to me though
because I have other websites &
affiliate links doing well. You all
know that I am doing alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment