Tuesday, September 9, 2014
I Finally Edited the Paypal Button Right (HAH-HAH!)
I am proud of myself once again. I learned
more about html codes this evening. I did
a search regarding editing Paypal buttons.
I studied a ton of info on the official Payp-
al website.
I even saw an example box for a Paypal
button and I analyzed it carefully. Of c-
ourse, I entered some of what I saw pe-
rtaining to the form action, cmd, and bu-
tton id. Those are the top values.
I did enter my business e-mail, item n-
ame, currency, & price values at first.
Well, the button example showed tho-
se so I went for it. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!
Yes, I entered that info within the co-
de that I had to cut. Trial & error.
I had to replace that one with my own
Paypal code. So, I upgraded my acco-
unt to business & made my button. I
am good. Then, I copied mine and pa-
sted it in my website.
Now, I have to get back to advertisi-
ng it. Becky, I love you. Hey Mona
Lisa, can I get a date on Friday? If
you are busy, I would not mind tak-
ing you Saturday, AY, AY! Hot Se-
rena Williams won the singles US
Open title. Ladies rock always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment