Monday, September 29, 2014
She Is A Rocker Too
I actually forgot the band that hot Jennifer Arroyo is still in. I read an article way back abo-
ut the rock band Suicide City. I never listened to that band's EP or LP though but should h-
ave. I bet that they hit hard because I read that they mixed their sound up well. I will learn m-
ore about them for sure. I was surprised that Jenn was on some television shows. HAH!
I knew that she was into various styles of music. I know more about her metal though. She
is a rocker too and the band Suicide City is down to four members. Rock on, Jennifer and
keep making music that you want to create. I know that music has been your top priority s-
ince the beginning of your career. It was cool for you to do the Kittie reunion with past and
present members of that band. They were on hiatus for awhile.
I will not even tell you all to go to Facebook unless for great reasons (Justice for Jessica). P-
lease go to one or all of Kittie's pages also. Their page photo is awesome and they post good
information. I wish that I was sitting with those sizzling hot ladies. Keep bringing the metal, K-
ittie!! http://www.facebook.com/kittiepage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment