Friday, September 26, 2014

Hot Naomi (This Is Another One of My Emotional and True Stories)



I was walking home from work and I stopped in the grocery store. I had to get some
tasty stuff. HA! I got my selections and went to the counter. I always get in the lines
where there are lady-cashiers because you all know how I do. HA! When I think th-
at the lady is still in high school, I would say hello then get quiet. I stay right.

Sometimes, I will ask a few of those young girls: "How are you doing?" I have to stay
respectful of their ages. They speak to me first then I respond. I know that some of t-
hem might be years into college or even older. I never take the time to ask though. I
even do that with the lady-cashiers that are obviously older because they are at wo-
rk and the setting is too public. I go there to get my groceries and make my exit.

Then, I head out of the door and down the street. I usually walk through some subvi-
sions with my groceries. I am wild. HA! I am the only one brave enough to carry like
5 bags of groceries in each hand. That made me tougher for sure. HA! Well, one day
I did that odd trip & a lady stopped her vehicle. She asked me if I needed a ride some-
where. She thought that I lived in that neighborhood. Could it be my style? HA!

I replied and told her that I do not live in this neighborhood. I told her that I have an
inn room down the street. I could tell that she was just getting off of work. I placed
my groceries in the back seat of her car after moving some baby items. Her name is
Naomi & she has to be one of the sweetest, deserving ladies ever. I saw a lot of sad-
ness in her eyes though. I immediately sensed that she was in distress.

She wore a very nice dress and I definitely was impressed. She got her accounting d-
egree and she works at a busy, accounting firm in Downtown Oklahoma City. We h-
ad a wonderful conversation about some topics. She told me that she is married but I
knew that she was getting hurt. You all know how I get when a lady goes through stu-
ff like that. She have great glasses and an exquisite mind.

She is thick, she smells great, she's articulate, & she is cute. I really wanted her but
I choose to take it down several notches. I told her that I am a loner and a superhero.
HAH! I let her know that I came from Dallas, TX. Every time that she spoke, I listened
actively. I started wanting her more and more and saw areas where I could help her.
Her and I did exchange numbers before we got to the inn.

I told her that we should get to know each other and become friends. She agreed &
entered my number in her phone. I was just hoping to talk to her and go to some of
her favorite places as friends only. I'll admit that her aura made me want her in seve-
ral other ways. I have to be honest. Some of those rare moments caught me supris-
ingly but they are worth cherishing forever. There have been other moments that a-
re similar to that moment. I like to help so much so I want to give my all to ladies.

That's why I still think about that lady quite often. I actually saw tears in her eyes &
I know that she was looking for a way out and someone better for her. That is why
she stopped and helped me. That is why I wanted to reciprocate in whatever way
that she wanted. I gave her a hug and said: "good-bye." I actually masturbated in
the shower this morning because of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment