Sunday, September 14, 2014
Stay Cautious Online Forever (I Changed My Computer Name Too) (I Have to Research the Malware Win32 Soon)
I had to remove a lot of malware,
adware, and spyware. Some troj-
ans and hijackers infiltrated my
computer. I knew that some thi-
ngs were wrong with my system,
but I totally found out Friday nig-
ht.
So I got up Saturday, did my ro-
utine then went online. I had to
find a mighty, malware removal
tool because even the 2.4 vers-
ion of Spybot could not locate a
lot of the issues. I guess becau-
se it's the free edition. HA!
UREKA, I found it! HA! The
Exterminate-It Anti-Malware
Removal Tool is unstoppable.
I was allowed to do a free sc-
an before I purchased it. It sc-
anned every single file so it t-
ook almost 4 hours to finish.
I had to postpone my washing
and drying because of that fact.
The main 2 problems were the
evil programs Gannet Current
Control Set and Search Prote-
ct. I got instructions on exterm-
inate-it.com regarding deleting
registry keys.
Since I saw the name of the w-
are in the work box, I removed
them myself. Yes, the program
files too. While waiting for the
thorough scan to complete, I
was getting familiar with my
registry keys.
I analyzed a lot of them and I
deleted some. I still have to go
back into that area to triple ch-
eck them. I was also removing
a lot of other stuff from my PC.
I had Spybot, Malwarebytes, &
AVG scanning too.
AVG Detection found a tons
of adware & malware. It re-
moved all of what it uncover-
ed. So AVG & Exterminate-
It teamed up. HA! They even
found crap at the same time.
I also had an extra computer
in my workgroup so I chan-
ged the name of it.
Now, even I don't have acce-
ss to it. HA! SO! Now, I have
several scanners scanning my
computer while I'm online. W-
atch out for the bad Eliscott PC,
Adware.Linkury.B, Adware.Ag-
ent.OGP, Malsign.Pomp.7CO,
Watch out for Malsign.Generic.
DF1, Tango Dailer, and iPhone
Spyware. Folks that spy on oth-
ers have no lives and some of
them will face consequences in
time. I have the license for Ex-
terminate-It for a year. Their w-
ebsite is informative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment