Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hey Folks, Pray for Hot Nicole Kidman

Hot Nicole Kidman do take chances with some of her acting roles. She starred
in the deep movie Batman Forever. Pray for Nicole and her family because her
father died.

The store Safeway did not deliver my groceries on September 10, 2014. I did c-
all the store twice & left messages. I received no call back so I sent a complai-
nt online to customer service regarding my refund.

I will never order from Safeway again. I was here and other house-dwellers were
too, but no one answered the door. Someone usually does & maybe they were
sleep at the time. I hope that no one stole my groceries. HAH-HAH!

I'll go get my groceries like old times. I need to get out of the house sometimes
anyway. HA!! I might order from another grocery store online sometimes. You a-
ll know how I mix it up.

I have ordered face lotion, Altoids, tissue, paper towels, hair clippers, Bump Pa-
rol, and lozenges individually. Yes, they each came in separate packages. HA!
Talk about being quirky. HAH-HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment