Monday, September 8, 2014

I Knew That Moving to Auburn Was Going to Be Just Like I Thought it Was Going to Be (Like Every City and Town, They Have Some Registered Sex Offenders)



I knew that I should have never mo-
ved to Auburn, Washington. It remi-
nds me so much of Dallas, TX. The 
top 40, trendy, fickle, and bull-num-
ber 2 of my home city made me le-
ave it fast. Wake up, poppy folks!

Of course, Auburn is not suited for
me. I realized that the first day I a-
rrived here. Some folks that I met 
are truly sincere & some are not.
Some had ulterior motives all alo-
ng. 

I always detect stuff like that qu-
ickly. I will not say any names b-
ecause they know who they are.
I think that some of those peop-
le fell off of the turnip trucks.

There are some great things abo-
ut this city though. I appreciate a-
ll of the trees, bushes, woods, tra-
ilers, mobile homes, the semi-far-
ms (112th), old houses, and other 
country-like stuff. I was surprised
that Auburn have such a mix.

I think that I saw a cougar or two 
while walking around. I'm not su-
re about that though. I did actual-
ly see some rabbits, frogs, possu-
ms, and ferrets. No sign of bears. 
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!

You all know that I appreciate vi-
ewing plenty of actual ladies in A-
uburn. I met some ladies here, ot-
her cities, and towns in Washingt-
on. OOH!!! Those ladies do have 
my heart.

I do have tunnel vision so I have-
not seen some of the ladies that I
hear. Those ladies sound great &
I wish that I got to know those la-
dies.

I will still call those ladies hot be-
cause I accept a lot of ladies' loo-
ks & ages (18 years old & over).
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!! AY!!!

Some fake ladies have tried to tr-
ick me and other folks online. I h-
ave not checked some of my pro-
files in years because I was get-
ting a lot of ladies offline. OOH! 

Since December 2013, I have b-
een checking and editing my pr-
ofiles more often. I added actu-
al ladies that I have never chatt-
ed with ever. Do not just add fr-
iends to make a list.

I'm more alert regarding frauds
online. The Internet have some
loons surfing for sure. Be care-
ful and reduce your lists.

I will always remember the awe-
some, thick, red-haired lady at 
work. I always admired her & I 
believe that her and I were a m-
atch made in Heaven. 

I saw her & spoke to her every 
now and then. I looked in her e-
yes because she have me in a-
we. I do not know her name but 
she is clean, smart, hot, wise, d-
eserving, & cute. What if, huh?

You all are really getting  to re-
ally know me through my differ-
ent blog. Folks need to find out 
the total real about me so I to-
ld you all a lot. I hope that you
all understand me better. Forg-
et misunderstanding me forev-
er. 


No comments:

Post a Comment