I installed Windows Defender, did a full scan, it detected win32.flux.fm, and I removed it.
I am thinking that the rush of malicious software came from my Ads System zip, and th-
eir WTP Client. I had to download and extract those files for my website with them. I al-
so think that a house-dweller or some random hacker could have got access to my co-
mputer. You all know that I have to be similar to Perry Mason, Sherlock Holmes and Co-
lumbo about crap like hacking and spying. No offense to the innocent ones ever.
So, I am doing a lot to seal holes within my network. I changed my password and I will
do that often. I never added any computer to my workgroup. I never even set up a wor-
kgroup properly but I did use its name just to get my Internet connection set up. HAH!
I deleted about 100 more registry keys including the one for Tango Dailer. I investigat-
ed that area and others within my PC. I shut down my Ads System website because
I smell something fishy.
I only paid $10 for that site anyway. They probably are selling them that cheap, so th-
at folks will download their sneaky crap. Then, they will try access those folks’ banki-
ng information, files, and other personal info. I do not want to be apart of their scam.
Also, do not purchase the E-Mobile Code program either. You will have to download
some files if you join their crew.
I asked for my refund. HA! They will try to sell tons of fake upgrades to you. The 1st
video was convincing but it is really so false. That is how they get people to pay. Bill
acts like he is so honest and want to help everyday earthlings. It seemed so sincere
& then I bought the program. A lot of what’s in it can be retrieved elsewhere for free. I
usually detect all nonsense but sometimes even I get scammed. HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
The E-Mobile Code has had several names, so it is not new at all.
The Plug-In Profit bull, Ads System (getpaideasily.com), E-Mobile Code, and GVO
are programs that are phony. I learned from my mistakes so I'm wiser. I'm moving
on and being extra careful with everything. I hope that this information help you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment