Wednesday, September 3, 2014
There Is A Valid Reason for Everything That I Do
Dez (B.Dez) goes way off with his vocals
most of the time. The metal band Coal C-
hamber's song I is another prime example.
I know that you will like that track & rela-
te to some of what he said.
I know that editors do not want me to po-
st what I write for their websites in my bl-
og. I do place some of it in my blog so th-
at you all know that I wrote the articles. It
is cool though and I keep my blog about w-
ords only (I will not promote links in here.).
The power metal band Survivor's lead sing-
er passed away. His name was Jimmy W-
ayne "Jimi" Jamison. He did back-up voca-
ls for the rock band Z.Z Top. I almost forg-
got about them accidentally. They always
rocked hard & bluesy. Rest in peace, Sir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment