Wednesday, September 24, 2014
We Can Not Forget About Former Kittie Band Member Hot Jennifer Arroyo (OOH!) (I Found My Top, True Friend and She Is Articulate)
Jennifer is extremely talented & she did a lot for that band. I actually
have to check for Kittie's current line-up because they had some ba-
nd members that came and left abruptly. The two sisters have stuck
together through it all though and I definitely vividly remember all of
the tough ladies that were apart of Kittie. OOH! I did a search last
night and surprisingly found my top, true friend. That was luck.
I hope that they went on to excel like Jennifer did. She is so metal
and underground & I respect her completely. She do have some of
the boldest tattoos. You all know that I have a thing for tattooed, cr-
eative, outspoken ladies. AY! The Suicide Girls are bold but the Vo-
dka Girls are in a league of their own. Do you remember the rough
movie A League of Their Own?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment