Friday, September 19, 2014
I Will Remember Donna Too (Good Luck With Your Future Endeavors, Hard-Working Ladies)
I was sitting in the breakroom looking at the trees outside. I also looked at the valleys &
it is odd to see real estate within them. Washington state is wild for sure. HA! They certa-
inly made good use of the land up there. HAH! I was getting harassed in the breakroom
in the back so I started going to the one on the side. I was surprised that even some tru-
ckers became big sissies or bisexual fools. A lot of the employees there are fruity and I
was getting angry with the harassment. So I wanted peace and quiet.
I value my break time and I do not like to be bothered, gaulked at, or misunderstood. I
went into the other breakroom for the serenity. Every now and then, some employees w-
ould come in to get stuff, heat up stuff, and sit down while I was in there. I already knew
that I was going to get a rush of so-called trendy folks staring at me because that is how
it is everywhere. I just stay quiet and not pay attention to the unwanted attention. I know
how superficial the world is so I stay in my own world. They only see my face & clothes.
Yes, I did know that I would see a lot of ladies in that breakroom so that was another
reason why I started going in there. I can admit that. HAH-HA! I saw some hot ladies
that did not even realize their hotness. I really like a lot of blonde-haired, red-haired, p-
urple-haired, pink-haired, gold-haired, green-haired ladies, brown-haired, and blue-ha-
ired ladies. OOH! Come here, Donna! She spoke to me. AY!
I saw a lot of the blonde ladies, the brunette ladies, and the red ladies. It was really l-
ike I was a child in a candy store. Some of those ladies spoke to me and I responded.
I know that some of those ladies are looking for some new folks. I also know that so-
me of those ladies are taken but some of them are getting hurt. That is why I want to
save every unrelated lady. Especially the thick ladies. HAH-HAH!
When that occurs, it seems like it's okay to step into some of those ladies' lives. I ac-
tually had my personal information on pieces of paper and I was going to give it to a
lot of those ladies. I was going to ask some of those ladies out. I think that I even m-
et some of those ladies on fubar.com but I am not sure because I did not look at a l-
ot of their faces (I was looking out of the window mostly while talking). I could defin-
itely see them from my side vision. To tell the truth, I want all of those ladies.
I really wanted to look at all of those ladies because they are deserving. It was just t-
hat those windows stopped me immediately. Why do they have all of those large wi-
ndows? It's like they want to see every action that's done there. I did look at Donna in
her eyes and another special, red-haired lady. Oh, there was an Asian lady that I look-
ed at after she let me in the front door. She is hot too and I think that she have a kid. I
knew that I would have been right for her. OOH, I wish that she knew.
After finding out about some of the employees' sexual orientations, I stop looking arou-
nd. I became a robot and was always ready to get out of that place. They really have s-
ome creepy, nasty folks working there. Yes, some of them have positions of rented po-
wer. Why do folks make workplaces like that? They're getting away with tons of haras-
sing-like actions. That is why they go overboard because no one will fire them. WHY?
Because even some of the big bosses are doing the harassing. That is the crappiest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment