Wednesday, September 3, 2014
COO! Part 2 (Totally Unrelated to the First Part) (The Title Just Sounds Funny to Me) HAH-HAH!
When I say COO, OOH, WHOO,
or any other silly sound, I say th-
em in my deep voice. In other w-
ords, I make them sound sillier.
HAH!
Brett Favre did a lot for Green Bay,
but he was still treated like a hype-
rookie. I'm glad that he moved on, c-
ontinued to throw well, and did a fu-
nny Wrangler Jeans commercial wi-
th race-car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
The world didn't know how hilario-
us those 2 were until that comm-
ercial. HAH! Peyton Manning, Do-
novan McNabb, Deon Sanders, Te-
rry Bradshaw, Mike Ditka, & Dan
Marino are silly too.
A lot of the football show-analysts
show their senses of humor some-
times. Even the hockey show-anal-
ysts, basketball show-analysts, X-
Games announcers & analysts, &
Dew Tour announcers & analysts
are funny.
I do remember when I used to wa-
tch some of the games when I w-
as younger. I watched some of the
college football, basketball, & hock-
ey games too. Now, the highlights
are enough to keep me informed th-
roughout the years.
The announcers of the other sho-
ws I mentioned act silly sometim-
es too. HAH-HAH!!! Do you all re
member that silly 7-11 commerci-
al that had the break-dancer in it?
He was pop-locking in his own w-
ay for sure, then he drunk his Sl-
urpee silly-like. HAH-HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment