Thursday, September 11, 2014
It Would Be Me Hands Down
Some folks play dumb so we do not kn-
ow who they really are. The lady Joelle
Lockwood was finally found. Within the
Roman Empire, the Latin language eve-
ntually became the most utlized. Hola!
Saying: "Did you all expect me to we-
ar jeans, t-shirts, shorts, & sneakers
because of my job duties?" HAH-HA!
Jealousy is 1 of the most poisonous
emotions but some earthlings still l-
et it consume them.
Most do not like me because I work
hard and I look good while doing it. I
did say: "I wish that I could have fun
with every unrelated lady in the wor-
ld." I also said: "I want to have a lot
of deep conversations with every un-
lated lady." I care that much.
That was released from my mouth y-
ears ago. HAH! Those missions wo-
uld be impossible but if anyone cou-
ld do, it would be me hands down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment