Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Watch Ladies' Softball/Baseball and Ladies' Volleyball Forever (OOH-OOH!) (The First Page of Images Even Show Some Images of Some Pro Volleyball Ladies, Some Photos of Some Swimming Ladies, and a Photo of Some Soccer Ladies)

Those ladies work hard and they are tough Amazons. I am proud of
those ladies always. OOH! Come here now, ladies' volleyball teams.
HAH-HAH! Please type ladies college volleyball in the Google sear-
ch box & view all of the terrific images of the ladies. Thank me now!
I still have the images of those ladies open. I have to be honest.

I still can look those ladies in the eyes even then. I still highly resp-
ect those ladies even in their so wild shorts and other bold clothing.
The baseball ladies are just as naturally beautiful and attractive, bec-
ause all ladies are equally hot and pretty. Go, Amazons!

Hot Lauryn Hill got off schedule because she missed her plane to g-
et to Nigeria. Since that was the case, she did an acoustic version of
her song Doo Wop (That Thing) in her own house. That does let you
know how true she actually is and how much her fans mean to her.

Do you all remember hot Grace Lee Whitney & hot Nichelle Nichols
from the original Star Trek show? AY! You all know that I am a nerd.
Hot Grace died so please pray for her family. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment