very honest, beautiful, & attractive naturally. Tina is so silly at times
and she is a marvelous writer. OOH, Tina!!!! I bow down to her & she
is an intellectual.
Hot Jodie Sweetin will reprise her role as Stephanie in the Fuller Hou-
se sitcom. HAH-HAH! Yes, I watched the original 1 called Full House
se sitcom. HAH-HAH! Yes, I watched the original 1 called Full House
way back and quite often. Get Jodie's book called unSweetined. She r-
ecovered from some off stuff and I applaud her sincerely. Go, Jodie!
I still got a chance to watch some Full House reruns on cable and sev-
eral other old shows. HAH-HAH!!!!! You just have to channel surf often
to find them. HAH-HAH!!! I even laugh loudly at a lot of the theme son-
gs for almost all of the old-school shows that I watch.
The Golden Girls' theme song is so silly & emotional. They made some
of the silliest music and lyrics to start the shows back then. HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! They were not scared to be goofy.
No comments:
Post a Comment