Thursday, May 7, 2015

Another Fraud With Makeup On is Online Lying About His Gender

I actually thought that I met another true and nice lady online today.
I went to her profile but it was not complete. I did not even scroll fu-
rther down either. I saw her photos and her bullet-point info so I se-
nt her a message with my photo attached. I know better.

I was all happy. Then, she contacted me immediately via my phone.
She sent a text message then I replied. We were sending each oth-
er several text messages to get information.

I am cautious so I asked her if she was born a girl. She took a while
to answer but she finally did. She replied that she was born a lady. I
thanked her for that answer. So we kept messaging.

I was still skeptical because of some of her photos so I did a search
regarding her phone number and name, then I went to her Facebook
profile. Then I found out that she is a fraud. Her profile had all kinds
of transgender crap on it. She is actually a he. She lied for sure.

Then, I sent her 1 more message to tell her that she lied about her
gender. Why do dudes do that bull-number 2 and try to trick folks?
I told that bogus person to disregard all of my messages. I am total-
ly straight and I am glad that I did that search.

Lots of the transgender folks are online lying and trying to pass as
ladies so please be very careful. A lot of them get knocked out for
real for trying to pass as ladies. They need to tell the truth. They a-
re wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment