I also have to let everyone know that hot Kari and hot Michelle were not
having sex with me. Kari and Michelle were not playing favoritism regard-
ing me. They did not give me the painting & moving job because I was pl-
easing them sexually extremely. I know that some probably thought that
though.
Those ladies hired me because they saw my application and resume and
felt that I could help them out. So they gave me a chance, I did well, got l-
aid off, & moved on. I did get kind of close to Kari (the owner). I liked her
for her and not her money and status.
She did take me home one night after work but that is it. That was when I
was staying in the OU medical center. HA! She needed someone new in
her life and I wanted to be there for her emotionally, mentally. and physic-
ally. I asked how her kids were doing often.
I was thinking that I could settle down right in Oklahoma with her but I w-
as not sure if she really wanted me in her life that serious. So I backed off
and stay professional at work with her. So we never went for each other.
I was attracted to her sister Michelle too and I got lost in her eyes. She is
wonderful and she baked cookies for the team. She even brought in apple
cider. I got a sense that she liked me also. Her and I could have got acqu-
ainted but we focused on our jobs.
I also saw Melissa at work and got lost in her eyes. I certainly looked in t-
heir eyes quite often and they looked at me too. So I was not sure what w-
as going on between the four of us. So I decided to focus on my job duties.
I noticed some hostility between those ladies at times and towards me.
Trust me, I did not try to lead those ladies on but I will still apologize sinc-
erely. Melissa even got upset with me & walked all over what I was worki-
ng on that was located on the floor.
I know that she was hurt & I never ever intended for that to occur. I wanted
to hug her right then & take her out to her favorite place, then to a park or
beach to talk deeply for hours.
My intentions are good but my deep-rooted obsession for ladies make me
go overboard at times. Then I pull back. I can control it when I am in an ex-
clusive relationship with a special lady so I will not cheat ever.
I was thinking about those ladies a lot when I got back from the store. Plea-
se accept my apology, Kari, Michelle, and Melissa. I always mean well but
some things still do not turn out for the best.
Those ladies even dressed up sometimes for me & they always look nice ev-
en in their casual clothes. I can admit that I seriously wanted all three of tho-
se ladies every day and night.
No comments:
Post a Comment