Yes, I finally made my own website and I really excelled. I will not p-
ost the URL in this blog or on Google Plus though. You all will have
to find it elsewhere. I will advertise effectively.
Just know that it is my website for my writing services. I knew that
I had to make one for my writing skills, proofreading skills, and oth-
er data entry skills. I should accumulate clients in time.
I have to say that after going to that ladies' college volleyball page of
images, I did a more thorough search for volleyball ladies. You all kn-
ow that I got miscellaneous and interesting results. OOH! You know
I went to some wild sites dedicated to our volleyball ladies. OOH!
Please bow down to hot Misty May-Treanor. She was sexaully assa-
ulted in college, she pressed charges, & testified against her attack-
er. I am glad that she is doing so well. Yes, I saw some photos of her
& hot Kerri Walsh Jennings. They are so intelligent & business-like.
Do you all remember hot Gabrielle Reese? OOH! I read the backgrou-
nds of several wise volleyball ladies. I appreciate their abyss-like dep-
th and confidence. I had to pull away from the wilder sites featuring th-
ose ladies. I was looking too deep in those ladies' amazing eyes.
A lot of them are really true friends to each other off of the courts. I wi-
sh that I was in the center when those ladies do those emotional-group
hugs. The one-on-one hugs that they do are good too.
The lady-coach hot Caley Carter-Knudsen is amazing. Hot Kristyna
Kolocova, hot Elina Salomaki, hot Maria Clara Salgado Rufino, and
hot Carol Salgado are very bright & hardcore like ladies named Xena,
Tina, Sabrina, Gina, Leena, Sheena, Serena, & Selena. OOH-OOH!!
Peace to the lady-boxer hot Laila Ali. She retired undefeated.
No comments:
Post a Comment