Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Created Two Nice Videos and Uploaded Them To YouTube (Since That Is the Case, Please Search for Them At Your Earliest Convenience.) (HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!)

I feel that I can accomplish anything when I buckle down. AY! I learn
so much simultaneously. Do you remember hot Geena Davis, hot Wi-
nona Ryder, and hot Catherine O' Hara? OOH!

They acted so silly in some of their movies.  Peace to hot Dottie Pep-
per, hot Kathleen Turner, hot Diane Lane, & hot Julianne Moore. OOH!

The band Animals As Leaders made the song To Lead To An Overw-
helming Question. The lyrical hip-hopper Talib Kweli created the song
Momma, Can You Hear Me? The producer Marco Polo featured the
very lyrical hip-hopper Big Daddy Kane on his song called Nite & Day.

Kane have taught folks on a lot of his songs & he still does. My broth-
er seriously respected Big Daddy Kane & they could have been twins
to an extent. From coincidence only, they even had some of the same
hairstyles, flows, lyric presentations, wisdom, & strength.

I learned a lot from them especially how I carry myself so raw & strong-
ly consistently. So they are masters too & I have become one for sure.
AY! I also write to divulge some history & wild stuff. HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
AH!

Do you all remember the funny shows Different Strokes, Webster, Fac-
ts of Life, Empty Nest, Benson, Mr. Belverdere, and What's Happening
Now? HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment