Monday, May 4, 2015

The Flip's Restaurant Was a Rare Creation

The Lower Greenville Avenue area also was an eclectic hub of
clubs, bars, pubs, taverns, venues, lounges, restaurants, cafes,
grills, coffee shops, specialty stores, regular businesses, and
more. I certainly went to some in that part of Dallas too.

I definitely ordered lots of super nachos from the place Taco C-
abana. That is where I met some ladies named Diana & Anna.
OOH!

I even worked at a very rare restaurant called Flip's. I did work
there probably a week at the most. It could have been longer. T-
hey were some rock, hard rock, metal, hip-hop, intellectual, and
art posers there who were really poppy-modern earthlings.

I had to leave because of all of their facades and pitiful shows. I a-
preciated the position but I was glad that I moved on. HAH-HAH!!!

The owner Flip was like a heavy metal hippie who kept finding wa-
ys to get weird. He also was an avante-garde artist so he implem-
ented that uniqueness into some of his ventures.

It was like an art gallery-restaurant-bar-club-kaleidoscope-pub-loun-
ge to me. Live bands even performed there. He did close that place
after its run though.

No comments:

Post a Comment